My name is Collin Kushner and I'm an Emmy Award-Winning Host/Anchor/Reporter/Producer.
1. I was born and raised in Orange County, California - Irvine to be exact. As they say down there, it's considered the hockey hotbed of the Unites States.
2. I've always loved sports, comedy and storytelling... and I've been lucky enough to combine my three passions.
3. I played one season of collegiate ice hockey at Arizona State University. For some odd reason, I decided to become a goalie... To this day, I'm still not sure why.
4. My entire family is from Detroit, Michigan, so I love the Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons, Lions (don't feel bad for me) & University of Michigan athletics.
5. Over the course of my life, I've lived in Southern California, Northern California, Louisiana and Arizona. Living in the heart of Cajun Country, Lafayette, LA, was one of the most profound experiences of my life.
6. I am a graduate of the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University. Geaux Devils!
If you are still reading this, thank you... Let's connect!